presentation preparation price
book a valuation
Tips for Selling your Home
First impressions count!! How many times of you heard that? Here are some tips that will help you give your home a great first impression to potential buyers:
- Give your front door a fresh coat of paint or a good clean if you have a PCV door
- Ensure the front of your property is free of weeds and any paths or driveways are clear of leaves, toys, scooters and bikes
- Clean all your windows until they sparkle!
- Clean your house ‘numbers’ or invest in some new one’s that stand out against your neighbours standard one’s
- Purchase a new door mat
- De-clutter all rooms to enable potential purchasers to see what they may be buying and to be able to move freely around your house so it doesn't feel cramped
- Make sure your kitchen worktops are clear and clean and bathrooms are free of stray towels and toiletries
- Hoover all carpets and clean all hard floors
- Touch up any scuffed walls or woodwork
- Replace any broken light bulbs
- Eliminate any odour’s if possible using air fresheners
- Open all your curtains and blinds and let the light in
- Add some final touches like a bunch of flowers or a large potted plant by the front door
First impressions count, try to present a simple, clean attractive home!
selling or letting?
book a FREE valuation
Book your Property Valuation
Please complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible to arrange a suitable time to meet you at your property