AJR Student Lets
Welcome to AJR Student Lets - Loughborough’s Independent Student Lettings Agency.
How to reserve a property:
- Decide on the size of your group
- Contact our office to arrange to view some properties. We recommend that you view no more than 3 properties; if you are unsure what you are looking for then our lettings consultants will be able to help you
- View your shortlisted properties; one of our lettings consultants will accompany you to each property
- Agree within your group which property you would like to reserve
- Each member of your group will need to complete an application form including giving details of a suitable guarantor
- Each member of your group will need to pay a holding fee, which will form part of your tenancy deposit once the tenancy commences
- We will write to your appointed guarantor asking them to complete a Guarantor Application form and a Guarantee Agreement
- We will arrange with you an appointment to sign your Tenancy Agreement, complete your standing order mandate for your rent and pay the remainder of your tenancy deposit.
- On the day the tenancy commences your keys will be available to collect from our office. It is important to remember that keys will not be released to any member of your group until all members of the group have:
- Completed a Tenant Application form
- Provided a copy of your student ID
- Paid a full deposit
- Signed the Tenancy Agreement
- Provided a completed Guarantor Application form
- Provided a completed Guarantee Agreement from their respective guarantor
- Paid first months rent!!
All you need to do now is enjoy your Student House!